Dr. Piyush SinghaniaUrologist
Dr. Piyush Singhania MCh - Urology , MS - General Surgery , MBBS Urologist , Andrologist) is an Indian Board certified urologist. He has 11 years of experience in this field. He has done more than 3500+ successful surgeries. After completing MS from Nagpur University, he further completed his Mch in urology from Mumbai University. He has professional expertise in Kidney stone, Kidney Transplant, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer, Urinary Tract Infection, Enlarged Prostate & more. His practice is based on honesty, integrity and a dedication to excel in his profession. His aim is to provide the best treatment to his patients. His special area of interests are Laparoscopic urology, endoscopic treatment of urological diseases and reconstructive urology. He is an experienced laparoscopic surgeon and endoscopic urologist. He is also an professor in department of urology. He also practices in various top hospitals around Navi Mumbai
- Diagnostic decision support in suspected case of acute appendicitis; Use of a scoring system.
- Laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty: our experience in initial 15 cases
- Urodynamic evaluation of urinary disturbances following traumatic brain injury
- Safety and efficacy of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy in pediatric age.
- Transurethral resection of prostate: A comparison of monopolar and bipolar techniques.
- Safety and efficacy of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy in pediatric age. Journal of Endourology. April 2008, 22(4): 637-640
- Laparoscopic dismembered pyeloplasty: our experience in 15 cases.World Journal of Laparoscopic Surgery. , May-August 2009;2(2):6-11
- Transurethral resection of prostate: A comparison of monopolar and bipolar techniques. Singhania P, Nandini D, Sarita F, Hemant P, Hemalata I. Int Braz J Urol. 2010
- Urodynamic evaluation of urinary disturbances following traumatic brain injury. Singhania P, Andankar MG, Pathak HR. Urol Int. 2010;84(1):89-93. Epub 2010 Feb 17.
- Horseshoe kidney with bilateral ureteropelvic junction obstruction with multiple renal calculi: a case report . International journal of scientific study. September 2015: vol 3:issue 6: 233-235
- Local allergic reaction to contrast material during retrograde urethrography. MGM Journal of Medical Sciences:july-sep 2015;2(3):165-166
- Pseudoverrucous papules and nodules(PPN) in association with female epispadias and bifid clitoris: a rare presentation. Eur J Pediat. Dermatology.24,74-7,2014
- Prediction of stone free rates after percutaneous nephrolithotomy using guys stone score. Indian J Research.paripex Vol 5, Issue 9.Sept 2016.page 295-297
- A rare case of urethral duplication managed by simple meatal correction. MGM J med sciences. Vol 3, number 2, apr-june2016, page 100-102
- Prospective study of percutaneous nephrolithotomy in the managemrent of renal calculi. . MGM J med sciences. Vol 4, number 1, jan-march2017, page 1-5
- A case of fourniers gangrene of penis leading to complete loss of penile urethra. . MGM J med sciences. Vol 4, number 2, apr-jun 2017, page 97-99
- Clinical fellowship in Urooncology at Inselspital , Bern under Prof.U.E. Studer from 6, July 2009 to 24, July 2009
Rhea Speciality Clinic3rd floor, The pacific, Shilp chowk, Sector 13, Navi Mumbai
+91 8652 424 961
Apollo HospitalPlot 13, Parsik Hill Road, Off Uran Road, Sector - 23, CBD Belapur, Opp. Nerul Wonders Park, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400614, Navi Mumbai
+91 8652 424 961Book Appointment